The general commerce store that exists today in the beautiful Topolia of Kissamos has its roots from the old days. In 1918, the road to Elafonisi began, Antonis Nik. Liapakis opened a baking dish and fed the workers with bread. Ending the road turned the oven into a grocery store. To reach its present form, it has all kinds of food, beverages, fruit, vegetables and frozen. Under the brand name “PANOPOLEIO”, it seeks to unite old and new forms of trade and service provision.